How to wash windows
- Windows will be nice and clean detergent if you add a little salt. It is convenient and spirit, only it will attract flies in the summer.
- Pure potato crust cover with boiling water and wash her windows.
- Wash your windows when they are not exposed to direct sunlight, otherwise it will leave marks.
- Glass can be cleaned if you rub the wet newspaper.
- Oily stains on the windows will disappear with turpentine.
- Color stains on the windows, you can scrape off with a razor.
Stains of tartar soften vinegar and rinse with water.
How to wash window frames, doors and sills
- For polishing marble sills using colorless shoe polish or paste is composed of starch and water.
- The window frames after cleaning, apply a mild water and acetic
Rub colorless wax polish to protect.
- Stains on white doors can be removed with white toothpaste.