- Tiles and sink again will shine with a mixture of salt and turpentine.
- Yellowish stains on the sink will disappear if by them gets lemon juice.
- Tile will once again shine if they’re polish newspaper that you salmijakovu dipped in water. Do not touch the joint.
- Tiles edged stones scrub the vinegar, and then wash them with mild dish washing detergent or salmijakov water.
How to wash windows
- Windows will be nice and clean detergent if you add a little salt. It is convenient and spirit, only it will attract flies in the summer.
- Pure potato crust cover with boiling water and wash her windows.
- Wash your windows when they are not exposed to direct sunlight, otherwise it will leave marks.
- Glass can be cleaned if you rub the wet newspaper.
- Oily stains on the windows will disappear with turpentine.
- Color stains on the windows, you can scrape off with a razor.
Stains of tartar soften vinegar and rinse with water.
How to wash window frames, doors and sills
- For polishing marble sills using colorless shoe polish or paste is composed of starch and water.
- The window frames after cleaning, apply a mild water and acetic
Rub colorless wax polish to protect.
- Stains on white doors can be removed with white toothpaste.
- If the bath Grate mixture of salt, vinegar and buttermilk, will again shine.
- Use wax can remove dirt on the tubs and fixtures.
- Reinforcement of chrome will shine if you keep them occasionally Grate mixture 1 liter of water and 1 teaspoon of ammonium chloride. Then rinse them well and dry. for regular care enough hot water. Always dry thoroughly.
- Plastic or glass wall shower wash with vinegar.
- The holes in the spray showers eventually creating a stone. In a jar, pour hot vinegar or salt water and put the sprinkler. Leave until the stone is dissolved.
- Bamboo furniture cleaned with warm water and a soft brush. Leave to dry and Apply mixture of linseed oil and turpentine.
- White marble will remain bright if ga Grate kerosene-soaked cloth. Rinse with water and dry rubbing. (This procedure is not too often apply).
- Stains of rust must be removed immediately oxalic salt solution. then the affected the processing wax polish floors.
- Red wine stains can be cleaned if they put a little lemon juice; ammonium chloride solution or dissolved salts of tartaric acid.
- As for marble polish is suitable for polishing and wax floors.